When you convert leads can sync immediately so that the columns in the leads will automatically fill in the columns in the Contact, Organization or Deals menu.
Case Example: "I want to synchronize the NPWP column from Leads so that it can be auto-filled to Organization when convert"
Here are the conditions
- When you want to synchronize, you must specify the name of the field / column first, and it must be exactly the same starting from the sentence to upper and lower case letters
- Then, determine which data will be directed to what module. For example from the Leads to Deals module, or from Leads to Organizations
If you have already determined the two conditions above, you can proceed to the following stages
In the Leads module, open the Manage Field settings, then create one field that you want to create with label conditions as follows
- Labels begin with the name of the destination module, such as Organization, Contact, or Deals
- Then the label is continued with the name / column you specified earlier such as TIN, PKP or other information that you want to add
- The Field Type must be the same between the Leads and the destination module
Examples like the following,
"I want to synchronize the NPWP column from Leads so that it can be auto-filled to Organization when convert"
Then in the destination module you can create fields again with the following conditions
- Field names are only the names of the labels you specify, with no additions at the beginning
- Field Type must be in accordance with those specified in the Leads module
Examples like the following
If it is then the column will automatically sync. Here are the results